My movie, The Soldier

I read the rules and I hope this is the right place. This isn't an advert, I'm not trying to get anyone here to bid on the movie. Just thought it was funny for disucssion. Has anyone else tried to sell their stuff on Ebay? I'm not in this for any money, it's a hobby. If you want to follow my experiment you can click here. After four days and several bidding wars it's reached an all time high of $1.97! :).

TLMAlexGro said:
I read the rules and I hope this is the right place. This isn't an advert, I'm not trying to get anyone here to bid on the movie. Just thought it was funny for disucssion. Has anyone else tried to sell their stuff on Ebay? I'm not in this for any money, it's a hobby. If you want to follow my experiment you can click here. After four days and several bidding wars it's reached an all time high of $1.97! :).

even though you didnt make any money on it, how did you list it on ebay? I've never sold anything there. are there keywords you used that caught the eye of people? I mean, what brought the movie to their attention I wonder.

I've always wanted to try and sell stuff on ebay, but feel i wont make any money at it.

Im told to sell stuff cheap and try and make it back in S&H

King Goldfish said:
even though you didnt make any money on it, how did you list it on ebay? I've never sold anything there. are there keywords you used that caught the eye of people? I mean, what brought the movie to their attention I wonder.

I've always wanted to try and sell stuff on ebay, but feel i wont make any money at it.

Im told to sell stuff cheap and try and make it back in S&H

I've sold alot on E-bay. I usually sell things that I would actively look for, so I hone in on those key words. I really didn't think much about it when I posted this one though. I used independant, but had I thought of it I would have also used indie for instance. It finally went for $2.82! :)

Back