Intellectual Property release forms?

Adidas has agreed to let me use their clothing in my film, but I need a release form to fax to them-does any one have a template for this particular form? I have searched all over, and it's the only one I haven't found yet.

Last edited:
The Omen said:
Adidas has agreed to let me use their clothoing in my film, but I need a release form to fax to them-does any one have a template for this particular form? I have searched all over, and it's the only one I haven't found yet.

how hard was it to get this release? and did it cost you anything?

I am trying to get something going with Apple Computers...anyone had experience in that? /endthreadhijack

digitalmatty said:
how hard was it to get this release? and did it cost you anything?

I am trying to get something going with Apple Computers...anyone had experience in that? /endthreadhijack

It was rather easy. Metallica also gave me the clearance to use one of their T shirts in the same movie. You just have to call either management, or the companies product placement/ legal department.

No, if only someone had these forms for me....:)

Ask them to draft the release. Then, you fine tune it, and send it back to see if they accept.

Make sure there's CONSIDERATION, meaning you essentially say "we get to use the shirts in consideration (exchange) for X dollars or for valuable consideration", otherwise there is NO contract. It's not valid in court if someone gets something for nothing.

Back