Brokeback to the Future

Guys, the guys from B3ta found this little gem and I just had to share it. It's the best thnig I've seen in I don't know how long.

Basically, some genuis out there has recut a trailer for the Back to the Future Trilogy, in the style of Brokeback Mountain. It is stunningly clever.

Brokeback to the Future

Enjoy.

These things crack me up. When I saw the one for the Shining that made it look like a father/son movie, not only did I laugh my $#% off but I thought it looked like a better movie that way!

I just watched it and it was pretty great the way they cut it together.

I really agree, the person who cut this should be cutting trailers for a living.

Strangley, the other thing that occured to me when watching it is howm much the music in a film sets or even transforms the emotional subtext of the images.

Alphie said:
These things crack me up. When I saw the one for the Shining that made it look like a father/son movie, not only did I laugh my $#% off but I thought it looked like a better movie that way!

I believe you are refering to this one.

I've seen a couple of other "recut trailers" floating around the web, but these two are the best IMO.

Poke

I love these entertaining reedits. I'm not sure about the legality of them, but they're still fun anyway.

Slightly off topic, but on topic too...

There's a website called AnimeMusicVideos.org that creates music videos from popular anime. Some of these are lame, some are wildly entertaining (if you like the anime genre).

These bored otaku would have a wonderful future in editing.

Has anyone else here but me seen some of these?

Back