RIP Chris Penn

God damn another day, another great loss. Just heard on the news that Chris Penn has been found dead in his appartment in the US.

Sean Penns younger brother, Chris Penn has been in film since 1979 and worked with some of the greatest directors and actors in his generation. As well as his most memeorbale roles in Reservoir Dogs, Penn starred in over 57 films inclduing Rumble Fish, best Of The Best, Fist Of The Northstar, Rush Hour... the list goes on.

His death is a great loss.

Just heard...

mr-modern-life said:
God damn another day, another great loss. Just heard on the news that Chris Penn has been found dead in his appartment in the US.

Sean Penns younger brother, Chris Penn has been in film since 1979 and worked with some of the greatest directors and actors in his generation. As well as his most memeorbale roles in Reservoir Dogs, Penn starred in over 57 films inclduing Rumble Fish, best Of The Best, Fist Of The Northstar, Rush Hour... the list goes on.

His death is a great loss.
Just heard about this myself... Unbelievable.

RIP Chris...

filmy

I've loved him since "Footloose". While you guys likely liked him for his ganster/badman stuff, I liked his comic turns- eg. "To Wong Foo"

A loss to the movie world to be sure. :(

Until I read this last night, I didnt even know he had died. I dont watch much TV anymore. Someone on here mentioned he was 44. He was 40. He was born a month after me. October of 1965. :(

Im guessing he had a heartattack. He was 300 plus pounds. The autopsy said he may have just died from natural causes. I hope the a-hole reporters didnt buzz His funeral and respected the family enough to mourn in peace.

As a matter of fact...

King Goldfish said:
Until I read this last night, I didnt even know he had died. I dont watch much TV anymore. Someone on here mentioned he was 44. He was 40. He was born a month after me. October of 1965. :(

Im guessing he had a heartattack. He was 300 plus pounds. The autopsy said he may have just died from natural causes. I hope the a-hole reporters didnt buzz His funeral and respected the family enough to mourn in peace.
Apparently, there was a fight at the funeral...

http://tmz.aol.com/article1?id=20060204184109990001

filmy

Im curious how this will turn out. he physically ripped off the card from the camera. Had he reformatted the flashcard right there and gave the camera back may or maynot have been a crime. Since the photographer had tresspassed. Perhaps the cemetary will file charges against the photgrapher.

Back