Filmmakers in MO and KS

Ok, I've done this once I think, but thought I;d try again. I moved to Kansas City and have been looking for some others in the filmmaking field to work on projects with, both my own and anyone else's I can find. The Ironic thing is when I previously lived in WI, I had the people but no equipment to work with... now I have the equipment, but no people to help out with projects. So any out there within say a few hour radius that needs help or wants to help on filming projects?

Later
M

I'm in Springfield, MO.

:D
Can't say I'm working on shooting anything right now; just starting to write a screenplay.
I'm eager to know what you're working on. :)

I'm in St. Joseph, MO not far from you Monkey. I have some projects lined up for this Spring. Was wondering what type of equipment you had? :) Hope to talk with you soon.

At home: I have a Sony MiniDV camera; 2 mics; some lights and my computer with a full Adobe package.

At work: I have access to a Panasonic DVCpro camera; Professional mics and lighting; AVID adrenaline system; and older Beta equipment as well.

Hmm, in retrospect, maybe I should have put this in the general forum to reach more members. If a MOD reads this, could you move it to the general Forum for me. Thanks

Monkeyshine said:
Hmm, in retrospect, maybe I should have put this in the general forum to reach more members. If a MOD reads this, could you move it to the general Forum for me. Thanks

Thread moved. Good luck!

Why don't you search the member list by location? Just go to the member list, and go to advanced search.

indietalk said:
Why don't you search the member list by location? Just go to the member list, and go to advanced search.

I think I tried this a while back.. most people didn't respond either because they haven't visited the forum in forever, or cause I smell....which must be pretty bad if it is over the web :P

But I shall try again :)

Back