Farewell, Jasper

IAYPromoPoster3.jpg

The indie community lost a beloved member this week. Jasper Bunczk ("Jazz"), the feline star of Bophe's movie "I'm All Yours," passed away on Monday from complications due to feline leukemia.

Jazz loved his catnip, sleeping on shoes and humping his scratching box. He was a star. He will be missed!

Last edited:
I understand your loss. It's easy to let a dog or cat become a real member of the family. I have two indoor cats (who let me live with them as long as the food prep is on time) and many years ago I had to put a kitten to sleep due to F.I.P. Tore me up.

Jasper, look for a mischevious little black kitten in Heaven named "Jett" to play with. He's a hoot. RIP

Last edited:
Last year I lost (well they died... I always think lost makes it sound like you forgot where you put them!) two rats, two Gerbils, a Sungazer Lizard and my hampster lost both it's eyes. It wasn't the best year for vet bills (I could have made 2 DV films for what I spent on vet bills)

mr-modern-life said:
Last year I lost (well they died... I always think lost makes it sound like you forgot where you put them!) two rats, two Gerbils, a Sungazer Lizard and my hampster lost both it's eyes. It wasn't the best year for vet bills (I could have made 2 DV films for what I spent on vet bills)
For me, it's always worth it. They're family.

Back