Happy Holiday/Merry Christmas

I know it's not for a few days, but family stuff will take over and I won't get the chance to say it if I don't do it now

HAPPY HOLIDAYS for those who do other holidays and MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone else.

:) Fal, la, la, la, laaa; la, la, la, laaaa (Did I get the semi-colon in the right place? It's a metaphorical semi-colon rather than a literal one)

Let's hope that next year brings all our film making dreams come true.

Last edited:
you too Clive...

and to all of you all... have a happy and SAFE holiday season. Hold on to your wallets, I know someone that had theirs stolen at a mall. Which inspired me to write somehting about identy theft...lol

So have fun and be safe... If' you've had too much holiday cheer, get a taxi, get a designated driver, or sleep over. Life is more important than stupidity.

I wish a Merry Christmas to all my friends here on IndieTalk. And may the new year bring all that you desire.

Happy Chanukah, Kwanza and Christmas all rolled up into one.

Christmas is over rated and too commercialized. But thats what makes our economy go. The christmas season accounts for 33% of all consumer products bought and sold in an entire year. the prime index is actually based on the end of year christmas sales. This year is 25% up from last year. It will be a good year next year. Bad side is, Prime will move up. the housing market bubble is finally going to bust but new jobs will be created.

merry life to one and all!

Is that then Kwaristmikah? If so, happy Kwaristmikah to all of you! And if you don't believe in any of that...happy belated solstice.

knightly said:
Is that then Kwaristmikah? If so, happy Kwaristmikah to all of you! And if you don't believe in any of that...happy belated solstice.

...funny :lol: and Festivus was yesterday!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New YEEAARR!! :D

I hope we can all move forward on our projects, that would make it a good year!

--spinner :cool:

santa.gif

Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope everyone has a safe and blessed day tomorrow.
Remember don't eat to much fruit cake! Or spend time with these guys...LOL
santas1color.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, and with all due respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great.

This is not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And it is issued without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preferences of the wishee.

By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is not subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law.

This greeting is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. Furthermore, it is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

This warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

xmasfromfilmy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am late, but it's still the season!

Happy HollyDays!

And happy Boxing day to you in Canada. I went to Windsor for a night out on Boxing Day once- had no idea the country rolled up the sidewalks for the day. :)

May your New Year be all you wish it to be.

Well it depends on whether you feel love and thankfulness for your friends and family that you take every opportunity to celebrate life and happiness with them that dictates whether you feel forced to participate in a typically referred to as an over commercialized schedule interrupting couple of weeks.

Sorry if what I said made you feel that way. :( What I said is probably totally innaccurate, different people feel different ways at the Holidays.

Back