New Feature - DVD store

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
There is a new DVD store. All Premiere members can list their DVDs for free! It is a part of IndieTalk, and it is also a standalone website at www.indiedvds.com.

You can click to it from the Nav menu on the homepage.

• You can upload a screenshot or DVD cover image.
  • When you enter a description, enter the URL of where it can be bought. You will do the selling, you keep all the profits. We are just showcasing it for you!
  • Everyone has their own store. You can click to an individual's DVDs from the profile page, or from a thread (under the username and avatar).
  • Members can comment on and rate movies!

Start listing!

This is a new feature and small problems are to be expected. Comments welcome.

Way to go!

This is an awesome idea Indie! Why didn't I think of that domain name:lol: !

This kind of ties into the IndieFlics thread. Very cool I must say. Such an awesome member benefit!:yes:

Looks pretty cool. The only thing I noticed that it seems to lack is a category listing run-time for each title. Though not necessary, it would definately be nice to see.

Yes an excellent idea! I have already uploaded "The Perfect Woman" which has been re edited (this time by ME) and i have a feature in post production.

The feature is called "Woody" (71 mins) and it follows Michael Wood the town crier for the East Riding of Yorkshire when he entered the Hull Daily Mail Talent Trail as a stand up comedian at a working mens club in northern England.

Michael Wood tried to BAN THE FOOTAGE i filmed because of what he was saying on stage and his behavior off stage, however i talked him out of it, and its available on dvd this friday...

Last edited:
For someone looking for a way to get our short short out there, but still cover our costs, this couldn't have come along at a better time. May be a good little way to start raising some funds for our feature as well. I'm very greatful to Indietalk.

Random DVDs are now showcased on the homepage (changes with each refresh).

Now, the "My DVDs For Sale" link will only show if the member has DVDs for sale. This link appears on the profile page, under Additional Information, after you add a DVD.

Question...

I just posted my DVD for sale. BUT...

Its a collection of shorts, but its feature length. Can we list in both sections?

Also, I put it in mystery/thriller, but some of it can be consider horror. Again, can we have more than one listing?

Didn't want to break any rules .. thanks!

No, just list it once please. It belongs in Compilations, I will move it for you. :)

Now your DVDs are listed in your posts.
<-----

Back