• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Pick Up or Delivery?

The music is grabbing... it seems like I've heard it before. Where did you get it and did you get a release?

The word Thrills.... is cut off and doesn't seem to flow like the rest, like it pops in there then it's too big for the frame.

I liked it overall... it seemed pretty cool. I liked the shots of them fighting. The cat in the background was a nice added feature.. I thought that the scene where the pizza was caught before it hit the ground lingered just a little too long.

The big thing I think is the text. It might be too much of it. I don't know what it is... maybe it should fade when it hits the frame then disolve to nothing... it just takes away too much and is too bold. Maybe soften it up... I'm not quite sure what it is, but by the end of it I was already tired of the text.

It's an old piece of classical music, so it falls under that nice "Free domain" area of music. Classical music is seriously, my best friend. It's saved me a few times when I'm not sure what to add to some video.

Yeah, the lingering pizza shot and the text...when someone else points out what you've been debating yourself, it confirms your thoughts. I'm glad you didn't hate it :), but what you said is true.

Back