• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sweetlife

pierce, No offense. I really want to view this, but i do not download zip files from people unless I get to know them first.

some sites will host media files for free. unless someone on here will host it for you. :)

I'll check it out for you, I'm fearless (and stupid) ;). Of course, having a macintosh makes you bold with attachments.

Seems to be fine...zip resolved to a wmv which played well and was quite humorous. He shoulda listened...grass isn't always greener.

Well done, I love claymation, it makes me happy.

It was pretty cute. My kids were standing here and watched some of it and laughed. I dont know if you meant to give it an artistic effect or have a sepia look to it or if its the film itself but the colors were really cool. How did you do that?

Claymation's so cool! I liked the colors too- and the way the characters sort of sang along with the background music was really cool- you must have had the music picked out ahead of time?

Boyd Gaffney
Productiontrax.com
Royalty Free Music and Sound Effects, Stock Footage, and Multimedia Content

Back