Im having a problem with NetFlix

they're removing my comments in critic review. I dont know if they remove comments that no one is willing to say are helpful, or if they fall off the page at some point. The only thing is, I notice people before and after my comments are still on, and that some movies have more critiques/comments (Whatever you call them) then other films. So I know it isnt about limited post counts.

My comments can't be offensive because they review them before posting them. So it must be a conspiracy. :grumpy:

It's a private site and they have the right to remove them.

indietalk said:
It's a private site and they have the right to remove them.

My comments are no different from anyone elses. Unless they feel my comments will affect Video Rentals in a negative way. Which seems pointless to have a review/critic forum.

is your film "To skin a cat" located on netflix? im sure you get a percentage of rental fees for doing so.

I would like to queue it.:yes:

Hmm Netflix bothers me sometimes. I've never heard of your problem before though. But it sounds like they are being pretty lame about it. Have you tried contacting Netflix. Good luck with that!

mylkhead said:
Hmm Netflix bothers me sometimes. I've never heard of your problem before though. But it sounds like they are being pretty lame about it. Have you tried contacting Netflix. Good luck with that!

No, I was just curious if anyone else posts comments on their site or reviews.

I found the same thing happens on Ifilms. But on there, I have read other people complaining their messages being erased. But on that site, its so popular, Im thinking they're just removing posts because of the high postcounts they get. kind of to make it fair for other posters, where netflix doesnt seem to get alot of people willing to write a review.

Maybe they're not removed, but you just can't see your own post? Like, they hide it from you, so you don't end up reading yourself or something

Will Vincent said:
Maybe they're not removed, but you just can't see your own post? Like, they hide it from you, so you don't end up reading yourself or something

:grumpy:

Sounds like a conspiracy! I say we take them down! :yes:

Eddie Rex said:
Why not buy shares in netflix.com? I bought my shares last May and capital growth has been very good.

I would have about a year ago. I think its a cool concept but i think either more competitive companies will do the same thing or digital technology is going to allow Cable and Sat TV companies to have the entire video library of every film ever digitalize to be place in a library for download and viewing at a fraction of the cost.

They been talking about this for many years but so far only new films are set up for Pay Per View. When there is an announcment that this will finally be possible, you may want to dump most of your netflix stocks. But buying in at the right time as you did was a good move!
icon14.gif

Back