• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch FREE feature film viewing....

COME AND SEE NIGHT-BIRD FOR FREE AT www.bringitgiveitfilms.com/bootlegfilmtheatre.htm BE WARNED. The film CONTAINS SCENES OF GRAPHIC VIOLENCE IN PARTS.

TO RAISE AWARENESS OF MY LOW-BUDGET DEBUT FEATURE FILM NIGHT-BIRD, I'M INVITING YOU ALL TO CHECK OUT THE ONLINE STREAM. It's the entire film - ALL 80 MINS - and you get to be amongst the first to see it. If you like it, pass the word...

NIGHT-BIRD:
Starring: RIK WALLER, TOM SAWYER, DAVID LAURENCE.

Jason is a mess. A shadow of his former self since his daughter, Susie, killed herself. One night, drinking alone, he gets a phone call. It's Peter, Susie's boyfriend. He wants to talk.

When Jason goes over to see him, their conversation is soon turning sour, and Jason decides to leave. But Peter has a secret. Susie is alive.

He regales Jason with the story of Slim, a 300 pound, vampire obsessed, mental health patient who seems to know all about Susie. And he says she's not dead.

They decide they must talk to him. Then Peter reveals another secret. He has Slim tied up in the basement.

Soon the evening is becoming entangled in lies and deceit. It's not long before Jason will be wishing that he'd never answered the call.

nbposter2.jpg

My contact details are: se7enxthre3@aol.com

Mac users seem to get no love from your site. My browser will not load either of the embeds on it. The OLE object or the java object.

I'd love to watch the movie though.

Hi. I'm working on getting the Quicktime version sorted. It takes forever to upload the film - but it will be there soon. Promise. Email me and I'll let you know when it's available. Thanks - Tom.

I did e-mail you, then viewed the source and found the URL for the movie wasn't embedded in the Java, so I'm currently sucking it down the old fashioned way. I don't have a problem viewing most WMV's, just loading that page...too much windows specific code on it. Scripting and glitz are cool until you have to deploy it...this was learned by designing and coding webpages professionally for 8 years. I subscribe to the KISS design school when it comes to the web. It increases your viewership greatly.

Yea I am a Windows guy and found there to be problems with the page as well. I'm using FireFox to surf.

I ended up cracking open the ASX file and am downloading the movie.

I watched about 3:30 of it (don't have time to watch a feature right now) but I noticed a problem with interlacing and titles going beyond the boarders of the frame. Is that due to compression or is it meant to be there?

Hi - the te lost titles was just a compression thing. The film is widescreen, but has been lopped by Front Page. The rest of the film is fine though.

I will try and sort out the issues with the downloading v.soon, I've tried it on a few systems, and it plays fine. Jave encryption just messed it all up.

There will be a Quicktime version v.soon. Thanks for stopping in on it, will get these glitches straightened.

Thanks - Tom.

I actually pulled down the wmv straight from your source code. The titles are cropped there as well and the video presents 4 x 3.

Back