Happy Thanksgiving

I give thanks for this great site and all the members who help others achieve their goals and to the judges of ITOOFC as well as those with constructive criticism.

gftday100.gif

Spatula, that's just wrong! I give thanks to this site for showing me that I'm not just some lonely freak who decided they can make movies. There's lots of us freaks out there! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks to everyone for adding to the rich tapestry of this site. Thanks to indie for having the idea almost three years ago. Thanks to the professionals on this site that are willing to help out those of us who are still learning.

And preemptive thanks to the Cowboys for beating the Broncos today.

Poke

Happy Thanksgiving to all, glad to know all and each one of you, you help me grow and taught me the ropes. :)

Johnny

pyrothism said:
Thanks To The Broncos For Trampling The Cowboys Today And Thanks To My Mom For Cooking Great Food

Oh a little competition, eh?

How 'bout we make a little friendly wager...if the Broncos win, I'll post a picture of myself, naked, on these boards.

Poke

How 'bout we make a little friendly wager...if the Broncos win, I'll post a picture of myself, naked, on these boards.

Dear Lord, you know I'm not a praying man, but there some things that just shouldn't be seen in public, so for the sake of everyone here help the Cowboys destroy the Broncos this day. :yes:

Thanks to all of the members, indie our admin and my fellow mods and ex-mods Ive been able to serve with. I am very happy and proud to be part of such a great online community let alone the best one for indie filmmakers.

I give thanks for my family, children, wife, interest and the day and age in which an average person can make films with the Blessed technology that God has given unto mankind.

Also, for Viral Videos that circulate to amuse us.

Like this guy

starwars.jpg

Back