video hosting

any sites you guys use to host your videos for free and that are pretty quick? other then putfile and google video?

I'm actually working on a video storage site for indie filmmakers. If you need space, I have some you can use.

Last edited:
It's not up yet but I DO have space if you need to host some things. Let me know.... I'm actually working with a partner to develop the site and business. BUT I do have servers right now, available.

It will be called IndieStorage.com when a page is up.

grahamy said:
any sites you guys use to host your videos for free and that are pretty quick? other then putfile and google video?

as long as it isnt that large, If coot cant do it in the near future, and If my traffic isnt too bad. I may host it. im considering getting a terra package from globat.

but for the record. Globat.com has some awesome deals. Im not spamming, if you have 120 bucks or even less, you could set up a year account. I think the guy told me 129 bucks for 2 years of terra packs. I think its 10 gigs a day of bandwith.

someone on here gets credit for it too. You could say they sent you and he will get extra bandwith.

go to www.globat.com and check out their packages. its really cheap and their speeds are decent now that they've upgraded. Last year they oversold their system and it ran sluggish. this year it seems to be working alot smoother.

I have servers all over the place... right now the free stuff that I'm offering is on my Globat accounts.. If you want a deal I have a link for you... BUT for IndieStorage.com we're going to host our own servers on our own line with our own bandwidth. This is the real deal.

One free way to do it is to use zupload.com for temporary storage and sharing. They keep your files up for a month and you can re-upload as many times as you need to. Up to 500 megs per file.

Back