• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

great screen play-low budget--need funds

When people read my book, they call before finishing it to say "this would make a fantastic movie". It is basically a ghost story that relates to the old South--Civil War--and then the KKK.

It is not a "period piece" Something from long ago comes back in todays time period.

The script has a good balence between ORIGINAL humor and ghostly fear and is a really good story in general.

It would cost next to nothing because all the sets and props are sitting naturally in Rural Alabama. The writing is fast, scary and exciting.

I need help getting it to screen. I am a new writer and have no knowledge of movie producing. I am not money hungry.

I have registered the manuscript with the "Writers Guild", so I will let someone with the right credentials read it.

Thank you,

fritz
american1865@yahoo.com

Back