• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Horrors of War - MAKING SCENE 6

[WM]http://www.horrorsofwarmovie.com/video/web_sc6.wmv[/WM]

This is the first of a series of WEB DOCS on the making of Horrors of War, my first feature film, co-directed by John Whitney, and produced by Phil Garrett and Sean Reid.

SCENE 6 was a something that went from 1 line to 2 pages and I thought people might dig seeing how this process worked. I hope you like it.

- Ross
www.sonnyboo.com
www.horrorsofwarmovie.com

This was really cool Ross. Am I correct that Phil had hair in those shots?

I was in a split second of this... Look really closely in the plane set section- when you see the female in the black tee shirt (with the Joker on it) you've found me. :)

Can't wait to see the other sections of the 'making of' stuff. Ah, the memories. ;)

I'm going to start unleashing the INDIE FILM LOW BUDGET TIPS from Horrors of War tomorrow. This one (Scene 6) is a bit more specific to the film and less general. We have some very baisc, generalized videos coming as a seperate section of the site & videos.

Expect to see more Christine Chapman few sure... Both she & our first A.D. wound up a lot in our B-Roll for peeps who didn't want to be on camera. YES - Phil's hair has grown back. It's too long for him to shave off now so it's fairly common to see him with peach fuzz.

awesome! Thanks for sharing it! Where can I find the unleashing of the INDIE FILM LOW BUDGET TIPS from Horrors of War that you's putting out today?

Poke said:
Good stuff PJR. So you guys got this thing rolling down hill and picking up steam now? Good looking web doc.

Poke

Yup. We're finishing the post sound/music & doing the online next week.

Thanks!

Back