BIG BASS EFFECT help plz!!!!

Help me please, i dont know what to do... have you ever had an idea but just dont know how to put it in your film?

I Use Adobe Premiere Pro, I have this idea I want to use in my video:

The music that is playing is techno and the music comes to a part that has a steady Bass beat to it. Boom boom, boom boom. I am using still pictures during this part and slowly zooming in. now what I want to do is for every Bass beat, I want the screen to look like a BOG BASS BEAT!!! Its so hard to explain but I have the vision in my head. Its like a movie with dinosaurs, and when they walk by the screen shakes ‘cause there so big… do you see what I’m getting at?

Please help….

Use key frames on one frame before, the frame of, and the frame after the beat and have each one move the image from its normal position. That's probably the easiest way..

Alternatively, rather than shaking the image around, you could have it zoom further away or further in suddenly on each beat. Also done with keyframes.

There is a plugin for after effects that might help too, but I dunno if it would or not, as I've not used it...
It's called Sound Keys .. made by Trapcode

Back