ITOOFC #4 Winners!

Sorry about the delay folks...another Snafu from Poke. He's good at it.

Drumroll please...

I said drumroll!!!!

The Winner of the ITOOFC #4 is:

dylan61's Talking Dead

dylan61 has won a 1 Year IndieTalk Premiere Membership and copies of Judith Weston's "Directing Actors: Creating Memorable Performances for Film & Television" and John Alton's "Painting With Light"

Congrats to dylan61 and his crew!

Kudos to first runner up:

Spatula's Bloody Hell

And second runner up:

John@Bophe's Lullaby

And congrats to everyone who participated!

The Best Score Award goes to:

It's a tie!

Spatula's Bloody Hell & dylan61's Talking Dead

Their composers both win a 6 Month IndieTalk Premiere Membership and a copy of"Knowing The Score: Film Composers Talk About the Art, Craft, Blood, Sweat, and Tears of Writing for Cinema" by David Morgan.

The New Category - Best Acting Performance goes to:

Another tie!

Lullaby's Joy Henderson and Annoying Brian's Brian Terranova

They both win a 6 Month IndieTalk Premiere Membership and an actors' CD for dialect-training (details TBA).

And finally, the Bonus Prize of Best Knife goes to:

That scary demonic thing from The Wretched Decree. The film has been awarded two bonus points.

Again congrats to everyone who entered. It's been an eventful two months since this thing got started. We had a hurricane some voting conspiracy and a better-late-than-never Head Judge that threatened the competition, but we pulled through. I want to thank all of the Judges who took a lot of time from their busy schedules to watch each film more than once and critique them. I want to thank indie for again providing the means to have this contest. And lastly, I want to thank all the people involved in the films...we had a good crop of films this time and a lot of talented people showcased their skills...thank you all for without you this competition would have been nonexistant.

Poke

Last edited:
Wahoo! First Runner up, and score! Fantastic!

Congrats to everybody- thanks too. This competition was fun as hell. I'll be talking about it for ages- to people that probably wouldn't care.

Congradulations!

It was a pleasure to watch all these great film folks put out some great work and have fun. Congrats to all who entered. :)

WOW! Thanks everyone and especially the judges. The cast and crew will be thrilled to hear it. Well, a little celebration is in order then it's on to the film festivals. Thanks to indietalk for inspiring us with an idea and for providing this forum.

Congrats to everyone that won!!!

And wow, I have to say I am very happy about winning the bonus points on the knife.

Thanks for doing this and I really want to do another one as I have learned so much just doing that one film.

Congrats to all the winners. Some top notch filmmaking! Can't wait until ITOOFC #5!

All awards are duly deserved and I think ALL the filmmakers deserve a hand for completing a film within the demanding timeline!

I really enjoyed Talking Dead and figured it would win, if not sweep.

you have a few awards to add to the film. Let us know how it is doing in the festival circuit and good luck with that.

For #5, we should hit up a couple bigger sponsers and advertise the contest... It will get more people over here to IndieTalk. That will be talked about later... for now....

CONGRATULATIONS again:clap:

Round four has been one hell of a ride. I wish to offer a most sincere congratulations to all who finished their films :bow: and entered on time. :clap:

Each round just keeps getting better and I can't wait for round five.

Mikey D

Before the ideas start flying about ITOOFC #5, let's savor the accomplishment of this one right now. The ITOOFC will live again and it will have a new twist...one that I am sure will excite everyone.

I am such a tease.

Poke

This was so much fun, I am looking forward to the next one.

Congrats to all the winners and runner ups, and i just want to say thanks to everyone for the comments and tips for my film.

And fruther thanks goes out to the judges for my placement in the Best Actor catagory! I am so glad to see Joy there right next to me, brilliant that!

Thanks again everyone.

--Brian

Wow. Very cool!!!! This has been a great experience, and I'm happy to see that the judges responded well to our project.

Joy will not believe her acting award, I can't wait to tell her...when she wakes up.

CootDog said:
For #5, we should hit up a couple bigger sponsers and advertise the contest... It will get more people over here to IndieTalk. That will be talked about later... for now....

:eek: Eek! are you saying 10 films for us to judge wasn't enough? :bag:

Will Vincent said:
:eek: Eek! are you saying 10 films for us to judge wasn't enough? :bag:

I think Will speaks for all the judges.

Personally, I spent at least an hour on each film.

Congrats to the winners and all filmmakers who participated.

Rick

Back