Triple H Entertainment

Hello everyone in the indie world!! Just wanted to say what's up, as I'm new to this site!!! Wish I would of known about it sooner!!!

Just wanted to introduce myself :)

Jason Morris
22 year old Actor / Filmmaker based out of Columbus

I have lots of experience off and on the camera and am always willing to help out on YOUR next project. My skills include running sound, PA, Assistant Director, Director, Producer, Editor the one thing I have no real experience in is lighting. I've done Grip work on a feature, but actually doing the lighting design was never my job.

As an actor I've been in 15 shorts and 3 features. It's been great working with several talents inside and outside of Ohio. I'm easy to work with and a great guy to have on set. Always willing to help when you need it!

So with that said I will not take up anymore of your time!!! Please be sure to visit my home page www.HHHEnt.com there you can look at what other filmmakers are doing in Ohio, you can check my resume and also click my subsite Klown Films!!! Where you can watch shorts my team has put together... yes we are still learning from scratch!!!

Hope the day is well and FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME!!! if you'd like to post your info on my page :)

Thanks

Jason

Thanks :) Like I said, I'm mad I didn't get signed up sooner!!! I'm always here to help in some way or another with projects. I do logo and webdesign as well :)

Thanks for the welcome!!!

Jason

Back