Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Green

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Choose the color you want to view IndieTalk in.

On the bottom left there is a menu. Your setting will be saved with your session (cookie) or you can permanently save in your UserCP.

Vote for your favorite in the poll.

Also, recommend which is best for the default that first time users will see. All of the selections will still be able to be selected.

I voted original colors, and I'd say that's the best for newbs...

But for some reason I've selected Orange for myself... bah.

I like the dark grey too. I ended with orange and actually left it up while typing this... I can't wait to change it.... hurry!!!!!!!!

I've gone for a light grey for personal use; however, I think the dark grey is a good newbie look.

I think the higher contrast of the light grey is better for us dyslexics; of course, I could be wrong.

PS. I'm reading "Eats, shoots and leaves" at the moment; it's a book about correct English punctuation; the excessive use of semi-colons will pass! Probably.

PS. I'm reading "Eats, shoots and leaves" at the moment; it's a book about correct English punctuation; the excessive use of semi-colons will pass! Probably.

Very funny...!

By the way Clive, have you heard of Andreas Willy? I believe he teaches the Philosophy of Linguistics at Cambridge. He wrote a book on The Birds (By Aristophanes). Need I say more?

I like the colour that's here already. It's got to be a good thing for those with limited colour vision.

I'm torn between the original and light gray. The lt gray is much easier to read, but not as aesthetically pleasing as the original and, well, since I like pretty things.......

Yeah it's kinda of a toss up for me as well. But it's good to know that the colors are there to change whenever you want to. Nice addition indie. :)

By the way Clive, have you heard of Andreas Willy? I believe he teaches the Philosophy of Linguistics at Cambridge. He wrote a book on The Birds (By Aristophanes)

I'll check him out when I get a minute.

It says you voted for orange. I changed it to light gray.

Original colors are best for the newbs for sure.. Still my favorite too, though the light gray isn't too bad. not fond at all of the other two choices though.

Thanks for voting. It's just basically to give options. If you test them out for awhile they grow on you and aren't as shocking.

Blue and orange are accent ccolors of the site. You really want a green skin?

Try it out now and let me know what you think.

Back