• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Indie Storage

I have noticed that some of the filmmakers here do not have a place to store their films online. So I just bought IndieStorage.com. I'll start developing a website around the name and go from there. I'll put up 10GB of webspace for any indie to store their files. This will be free for now to everyone.

If anyone has suggestions let me know.

I want to have it be simular to the screening room here, where people can opt to have their stuff in there or not. I suppose this would be for filmmaking and music. Indie is Indie, right?!

So please let me know your thoughts and ideas on how to make the site something great!:D

It will be free to every registered user, unless the expense gets too great or if people want more than limit. I am looking into limiting each account to a certain storage limit to thwart abuse. I want it to be searchable and easily uploadable through a web interface instead of via an FTP program.

Back