Speacil Effects Help ASAP

Hey yall!!! hows it goin my movies comin along pretty good so yea!! i need help with the special effect like ill list below! so if someone can tell me how to do them/where to find info on them that would be awsome!! thanks!!

Special Effects:
Making Blood appear when someone is stabbed
Making a trail of blood when someone is cut
A fake knife/retractable knife

Thanks Again Guys
& if anyone wants to add some[for a horror movie you can]

Right up my ally! I did special make-up effects for 12 years.
Making Blood appear when someone is stabbed
Very simple. You need a small syringe or an eardropper and a length of aquarium tubing. Tape the tubing to the back of the knife (away from the camera). If you cut off an inch or two from the tip of the knife it gives the illusion that its in the flesh. Squeeze the syringe and the blood will flow.
Making a trail of blood when someone is cut
Same principal. Cut the end of the tubing at an angle. As you draw the knife across the flesh squeeze the syringe slowly and the blood will flow making a nice line that looks like a cut.
A fake knife/retractable knife
I’ve made these. It’s a lot of hard work. Just buy one. Magic shops will have them - especially with Halloween just over most places will still have plenty in supply.

I may be stating the obvious: when using a plastic knife you can make it look more real with a little silver model or spray paint. When using a real knife make sure you dull the edge until you can press it against your arm and pull without cutting. It’ll look a little odd, but on tape it will look very real.

Back