More Newbie questions

Ok, it's me Ed again, I was just wanting to know how I would go about finding a place that would rent me sound equipment, from what I understand this is going to be the most important ascept of my film next year, I am going to film on Canon GL2 and yes this is one of my first projects, (well, my first project of any signifigence.) But ne way, I have actors to play for the movie.(yes, all of them) and it's total time looks like it will be over 45 minutes long. I also want to know who does CGI or some type of effects because this is a thriller movie, that I have incorperated 2 completely musical scored moments where the entire song will play. 2 vey big bands have gave me permisson to use these songs just as so long I don't sell the movie at all. I can only give out info about the script of the movie if anyone will be willing to work on it.

It will take 5 days to shoot the entire movie. May 25-30 of 2006, if you know anyone who does sound let me know, if anyone is willing to help work on the movie let me know. I am very poor and have no finacial backing except that of my own.:lol:

Back