• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Movie Posters And Dvd Cases

Hey guys... You all have been very helpful to me so i wanna extend my services to you faithful indietalk members out there that might want a movie poster or DVD case artwork or any other promotional item.

I can design and create what you need. Don't worry i'm not gonna charge you crazy prices or anything like that. I'm doing this to help out... I do charge but i'll make it like 250 bucks for a poster... I really don't want to set a price... I'll do it for what you can afford....

Any one need anything?

I'm just finishing up a flyer for the Sundace film festival. and so i'll have some free time in the evenings to do some stuff.

since i've been doing stuff like this for about 10 years I have some contacts with printers and stuff so if i dont' design your stuff i can get you some good deals on professional printing services.

so just feel free to let me know.

EDIT please don't spread around that there is someone getting good deals on printing and stuff... Lets just keep this for Indietalk members...

Last edited:
oops

sorry if i posted in the wrong place... I was just looking to see where i should put it... but it was moved that fast... LOL

Sounds like a good offer. I'm just hitting the festival circut with my movie and I can't come up with a poster.

poster

I've been doing a lot of work for a company called ITN distribution... they pick up indie films and get them better distribution deals... So i can help you figure out what you should have for festivals...

I'll work with you... and get you something professional looking... what is your film about?

of if you want to email me.. just send me an email to webmaster@azmyth.com

Back