• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Thrice music video

I love the fade ins and outs. Too bad the quality gargles the images up so much... it would probably be better in flash... Great idea though. Is that you body boarding in the yellow?

I agree with Neetz, the fade in and out has potential, but might be better if there was a more potent reveal with the fade in and out, something unexpected perhaps. Also the use of still images with the more active parts of the song and the first motion halfway through when the song slows down doesn't seem to fit. Perhaps more overall consistency?

Roo said:
I agree with Neetz, the fade in and out has potential, but might be better if there was a more potent reveal with the fade in and out, something unexpected perhaps. Also the use of still images with the more active parts of the song and the first motion halfway through when the song slows down doesn't seem to fit. Perhaps more overall consistency?

yeah thats the main problem i had... i just reformatted my computer, so i lost ALL of my pictures and videos i had and then my roomate re-did our picture gallery and all of mine were deleted off there as well... Im up in maine visiting family and have nothing to do, so i copyed all of those pics off my myspace and downloaded the videos off limewire.. all i had to work with :)

Back