• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Talking Dead - Winner!

Ok.. I need to know- did you shoot this on film?

How do you get your image quality?

Amazing job, by and by- this film has such a clean look... every aspect is top notch!

This was shot by my amazing director of photography, producer and partner, Keith Golinski on our XL-2/mini DV.

Well, Dylan- the photography was amazing in this film. Quite impressed with the production values. What do you edit on?

I'm clicking on the part that says "Click To View Movie"... but no movie cometh forth. :no:

Do you have a direct link?

Holy :censored:

You did that in six weeks, start to finish?
smiley_mono.gif

How did you get such great sound?

_______

Was like a condensed version of Tales From The Crypt. Good stuff. :cool:

mp4's with the extension mp4 sometimes don't cooperate and download as text to the browser window. If you download it (right click save as...-windows or option click -mac). You can view it from your desktop. Mine (OSX) comes down with a .txt appended, I remove that and it works just fine.

We actually shot this on October 15th. We had a few really good days of pre-production. We edited over the next two weeks with a pickup scene shot on Oct. 19th. It was a pretty quick turnaround. We also were very lucky that we had such a great crew working for us. The sound was done by Jean-Yves Munch, and he's amazing at what he does.

Thanks everyone for the kind feedback. I finally got everyone's to work. There's some really good stuff that was submitted.

As others have said, there is something about this film that sets it apart. The props are really cool. The service elevator, the old fashioned wheel chair and not to mention that machine! I can tell there was a lot of thought and preparation put into this film that makes it work. It is believable and entirely creepy.

Well done.

The elevator and basement were shot in the building that our office is in. The hospital hallway was shot in the Health Sciences building of the University I graduated from. You'd think it would be easy, considering I'm alumni, but they tried to fight us a little. I guess the challenges are part of what we all love about it.

Back