Our next feature is seeking financing ...

We are in development of our second feature film and would love input on legitimate funding sources.

This past August we released our first feature film, "Waiting on Alphie" and it's been very well received. Reviews are good (see Pajiba.com and scroll down) and the screenings are ending in standing ovations. You can find out more about this movie (which is currently seeking distribution) from the following link (trailer is online):

Waiting On Alphie

We are now prepared to step up production another notch to film a psychological horror movie titled, "Sketched." casting is half done and the original screenplay is getting excellent reactions from all involved. We hope to begin shooting in February in New York and know this film will have a built-in audience. The synopsis of "Sketched":

Devon Cornish seems to have it all - great talent, a great career, great friends and now, a great new loft. But as he settles in to his new digs and a new girlfriend, his world begins to collapse around him. Suddenly, the people close to him are being murdered, and the sketches he has of them have transformed to grisly drawings of their deaths. Now a murder suspect on the run, Devon must unlock the terrifying secret behind his new apartment and come face to face with an old evil before he, himself, is killed.

With this said, we are currently seeking $195,000 to begin production of this movie. You can find out a bit more about "Sketched" from the following link:

Diesel Movie Werks

Any advice/direction you might have for me would be greatly appreciated. This is a true turn-key project and we're very excited to begin the process again.

Let me know your thoughts on any/all of this.

Eric C Lindstrom
Producer

My only advice is to make sure you're covered by an LLC, your line item budget includes everything, your business plan is strong and you follow the SEC regulations regarding soliciting funds to the letter.

A friend of mine lost his funding when he made a minor mistake. When the initial investors pulled out, the ones "on the hook" bailed.

Back