• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Music Video Demo

Hello everyone.

I recently started my own video production company. I currently shoot mainly... you guessed it... weddings. However I would like to break out into other venues as soon as possible. In fact, I have had a request or two for music videos but because I did not have any experience in that department I had trouble landing those gigs. So I decided to put together my own music video to show a sample of my abilities. I am currently working with the band that wrote the song (Guster) to hopefully get permission to enter it into some contests and festivals.

This video was shot with a single Canon XL2 in 24P with a 3x lens. I edited it using Premiere Pro and did the effects in After Effects. The locations are Rehobeth Beach, Delaware and my home town of Potomac, Maryland.

I would like to hear the opinions of my fellow video enthusiasts.

See the video on my website here: www.gevideo.com/guster2.html
or if you have trouble with that try www.gevideo.com/media/gusterforwebzoom.mpg

PS. Anyone have a good hook up for getting music video work?

Thanks,
Esteban

Last edited:
Very nice! Great timing between images and audio. Good quality. With what you've got You'll be moving into more than weddings very soon! I was most impressed with the patience and realization of the lead. It takes patience to show patience.

Back