• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch DEAD RINGER (A Short Film by Third Bridge Productions)

Interesting stuff. I enjoyed the escape because of the way it was shot. Very confusing. Went well with the mood of the main character.

From that point on it got slow and repetitive. The dialogue scenes could have been trimmed down, a lot of unnecessary talking.

I enjoyed it.

Poke

The comments are greatly appreciated!

From that point on it got slow and repetitive. The dialogue scenes could have been trimmed down, a lot of unnecessary talking.

This film, aside from a rough scene order, was hardly pre-written and therefore very unsound as far as a total narrative. Most of the dialogue content was written on set based on vague plot outlines. Hey, I wasn't the director so it wasn't my call I suppose, but that's how it went. We have since pre-written all of our dialogue. I always argued with Andrew that the plot needed little verbal development, that the images justified themselves. But hey, director's cut. Did anyone else feel that the dream was a bit unnecessary?

I used H.264 compression, basic HD settings, so QuickTime 7 is required, and that's half of everyone's problem I believe. My appologies. I'm still working on my compression, although H.264 has allowed me smallest file size.

Back