• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Awesome spoof video, has alot going for it

Hello,
I'm working on a spinoff/serious spoof video of Law & Order. The thing that makes this so unique is that we had the man who does the voiceover for the intro of all the L&O's to do a custom one for us! This movie is just for fun, private use, will not be advertised to the public, just to friends at school. But on that same not we're going to make this look as pro as we can get it to be!

If anyone knows law and order, the opening intro with lots of panning, zooming, and distortion of images is really hard for me. I have premiere pro 1.5 but cant quite get all of the effects to work like i want for the intro. Is anyone familliar with that/the show who could help me one on one?

Also, im inteested in getting my film to have that "film/tv" look, not the "Holiday vacation" look that seems too crisp. Any tips on that with premiere pro 1.5?

Thanks a ton!
Hunter

Did you already shoot it? What did you shoot with?
I watch Law and Order but I guess I don't pay attention to the opening... It's on 24/7 so I'll check it out and tell you my thoughts.

We havent shot yet, but were shootign with a sony TVR-Somethin camera, good quality, it isnt mine, its my friends but ill try to get more info on the camera tommorow. Thanks for the reply! Btw Law and Order is on hee in the northeast right now haha

Hunter

I like the Law & Order intro too. They zoom in on still photos, and I believe the photos look like newspaper clippings, you know, the dot matrix kinda look when you zoom in. Anyway, that's what I remember.

Back