how to list with amazon

hi ive been in touch with amazon .co.uk and they say they would love the baron too be listed in there catalogue they sent me a list of things to do to get it listed which i did and still nothing where am i going wrong ?

hi they asked for me to get a ean13 number which i did then regestered it with videolog which i did then strangely asked to get it with a distributer ? i have spoken to amazon over the past month and on each time there reply was some one will ring me back or send a email to subsciptions or another branch this seems very odd that they are happy to take the monthly sub but not offer the service they are advertizing ? i have now been in touch with a distributer informing them i have all the legal licences and the stock to distribute and they will be in touch monday but the piont being in the uk it seems very hard to use the sevices of amazon.uk and very stressfull for new films to get out there at present any feed back or help would be gladly accepted at this piont .

all is going well here had some inqiuries from the states about the film and have found out i will be needing to have ntsc format before i can ship to usa but this is in the planning and hope fully i will be able to release the baron there in the early part of new year, here in the uk im getting fab reveiws from buyer though amazon.co.uk but the film will not be on u s amazon as i have to set up a company or distributer to advertise there but if any one knows a way round this im all ears all the best

Back