• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Country Music Video

A little piece we shot down in Nashville awhile back for all the footstompers in the room. Hope you enjoy

[WM]http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/cc/cowgirlcrazy.wmv[/WM]

I enjoyed it - thought the actual 'two-stepping' could have been quicker - the dancing seemed to be out of pace with the tempo of the song... some of the hand-held stuff was a little jarring but overall it was a good presentation.

coolhandz said:
I enjoyed it - thought the actual 'two-stepping' could have been quicker - the dancing seemed to be out of pace with the tempo of the song... some of the hand-held stuff was a little jarring but overall it was a good presentation.

Thanks coolhandz. On the actual two-stepping we wanted to convey the only thing that would get a Cowboy out of his barstool was a pretty woman, so in a way I guess that came across. One of these days I'll invest in a steady cam :)

Poke said:
I love Cowgirls!!!!!!!!

Good looking vid. Can I have the white shirt Cowgirls' number?

Poke

Thanks Poke!, and I'll tell her ya dig her!

BTW.. with Custody, I don't know if you ever put that link up, but if ya did you're welcome to pull it if you'd like... Contrary to the traditional naysayers who claim to own film institutes that aren't listed as accredited establishments anywhere, we were able to get distribution, and believe it or not, it came entirely through an internet marketing campaign... but I probably would have been better off paying an outrageous sum to another festival that doesn't attract buyers... ;)

I'm not a fan of country music at all, but it was an extremely well-made video to accompany the song.

Who's the band, btw?

I particularly liked the camera coverage inside the bar.

The one thing I really didn't care for was the white-flash cuts that were used frequently, especially towards the beginning. I just associate that with a physical impact & pain. (beer-bottle to the nose, etc)

Those two cowgirls who were always together, should be two-steppin' too.
smiley_creepy.gif

Last edited:
Back