• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Canon GL2 Package

Hey everybody,

Looking to get rid of my Canon GL2. I would like to invest in a nother camera later on. My Canon GL2 is a little over a year old. Great condition and well taken care of. No scratches, the lens is in perfect condition.. I always used a UV Filters to protect the original lens. The package is going for $2500 and I will only accept Paypal as a method of payment. I have pictures upon request. The packages includes the following...

- Canon GL2 Video Camera
- Canon Video Lights
- Canon Extended 8 Hour Battery
- Soft Cover Bag
- Wide Angle Lens
- Standard Canon Battery
- All the chargers cordes and AV

Let me know if you are at all interested. You can contact me at awooday@hotmail.com

Here's some pictures. I've been away from home so just this weekend I was able to pick up the box and mannuals. I can provide some pictures of them too tomorrow for proof... but here's all the equipment.. $2400 US.

canongl2003.jpg

canongl2002.jpg

canongl2001.jpg

Intersted?

Miskate said:
remember everyone, im selling a gl1, a very similar camera to this for cheap! check out my topic for detials!
Please don't advertise in another person's thread.

garden19 said:
Mines been sold.
Congrats!

Back