• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Unnecessary music 4 improbable films

I have to say... taken singly, each of the three elements (audio, video & text blurb) are not particularly interesting.

However when all three are blended together, as presented, it's a remarkable experience.

Do you have a DVD of all of these?

Zensteve said:
I have to say... taken singly, each of the three elements (audio, video & text blurb) are not particularly interesting.

However when all three are blended together, as presented, it's a remarkable experience.

Do you have a DVD of all of these?
Hi, thanks for your comment.

Sorry I do not have a "commercial" DVD, and neither I have plans for making one. See, my approach is rather simple, there are things I do for money and other I do for myself, it is like writing down your dreams when you remember them. Needless to say, I am sure that among professional videographers/filmmakers in this forum, this type of thing has little or no intrinsic value.

I like the music in the few I watched, very sparce and contemplative. Taking certain words from interviews and making them repeat and echo, dig that too.

'Peyote brain' is pretty twisted.

So do you storyboard these films or just kind of do it as a stream of conscious / on the fly?

Back