k40 16mm price

Yes, I know I can call Kodak in the morning... but I want my oompaloompas now! :lol:

Can't find 100' daylight spools of k40 (7270) listed on any of the regular filmstock sites, so was wondering if any of you happened to know what the going rate is.

:)

I haven't bought k40 so Ive never looked into it, but dont forget about your IT discount!

Kodak kicks butt though! Such a friendly group, I wrote a letter to the ceo and even got a kind response... thats the kind of stuff that builds loyalty!

I sure haven't forgotten about the IndieTalk discount for Prem Peeps.
smiley_creepy.gif

Kodak's always been great on the phone, they ship super-fast and their website has just about everything... aside from prices.

Trying to decide right now between an S8 or 16mm project. Damn you, budgets! :cool:

i called them up a few days ago with the same question. It was 32 i believe, but they told me i wouldnt get it for about 3 weeks because they dont keep it in stock? So i ended up ordering it from dwaynes, it was 38 but i got free shipping so it evened out i guess. I mailed out my order form on a wensday, and got the film on monday

Thanks, good ceej :cool:

Also, good to know that Dwayne's carries 16mm. I did not know that.

Hah! Just looked at their order form, and they sell spooled down Ecktachrome, too!

Back