• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Filmmaker flash website

Hey fellow filmmakers, I am currently working on a flash website for filmmakers. My goal is to create a site where people all over the world can enjoy and rate independent or short films. This new site will include a screenwriters tab where scripts can be submitted and reviewed. Our marketing team are working on a good client base, so the possiblity of being discovered is realistic. If anyone is interested in sending me short films, creative clips, or screenplays please email me at rdoblas@mac.com.

I like flash, and I think it has a great future, I also read some statistic recently about less than 40% world wide have high speed internet, they are still on dial-up, is that still holds true? if yes, would that be an issue for your site or any site that uses flash extensively?

It wouldn't be a problem at all. The program that we use Flash MX is a very compressed application, it can compress large movie files to be viewed on the site and allow the dial-up users to view the videos with good quality. But if all else I would still love to have 40% of the world getting involved in the site ;) .

Back