• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

My first registered screenplay

Thanks for the input on my post, they were helpful. I wrote this screenplay over a year ago. I brought it here and got feed back before and realized I needed to rewrite it, so i did. I didn't look at it for a few months and notice some of the words are not capitlized, i'll have to go back and figure out this program. I wanted to make this into a low budget independent digital film but things happened this year, this is why you will see minimal locations on the script.

I would appreciate your opinions on the script. It is not necessary to read the whole script, i know it takes time, the first 10 pages is fine. I just want to see if my writing improved and is clearer.

I can't think of a high concept to describe it now, perhaps a two sentence intro.
Caught in a church of deception ryan cabrera must decide to save his best friend or the girl he loves.
Hope to hear soon.

Attachments

• awesome world 2005.RTF
    309 KB · Views: 121
thanks

I took the it to a script doctor and i realized there is much i need to learn. i was planning to make the production but I'm beat. i have to put it aside for now and continue with my new script, this time she will coach me. i believe this is the best way for now because i just want to keep the writing going productively. she said, she still wants me to continue the cult script but, i need to step back for now.

Back