• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Average Joe Teaser

Here is my first attempt at a trailer for this project. Be brutal in a gentle way.

[QT]http://webpages.charter.net/knightscape/Video/AJ_Teaser_sm.mov[/QT]

We are wrapping up Principal Photography now and should be ready for release by spring of next year. Hopefully by then, I'll have the theaters in town ready to do free screenings for me ;)

'sup, good Knightly :cool:

It looks like it's done a fairly good job of showing the main characters, and it definitely portrays the genre.

I think the trailer is missing a bit, though.

Films, no matter which way they are packaged, are about conflict. Without conflict (of any kind), there is nothing. People need a reason to care about the characters, even in trailers.

That's really hard to do when the selected scenes to use have neither dialogue nor action.

From the footage in the trailer, it looks like it was shot pretty well. Several of the actors are coming off great; particularly that long-haired fellow... very expressive. But really... who are they all?

Put some conflict into the trailer. :)

Back