• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Bophe video goodies

Hello everyone,

I was digging through the Bophe video vault this week and found a few goodies I thought I would share with the group.

The first two are performance clips of Bophe live in concert (well,...performing in Lara's living room, anyway) shot in glorious night-vision! However, I should explain that before Bophe existed as a movie-making team, we were a band that would play whenever one of us had a party. The band name we went by was...MUFF DIVE. Hence, the partiers are shouting "MUFF DIVE" after the songs! So...here are two songs from the concert--

Image3.jpg

Hear Charles sing "Bizarre Love Triangle" by New Order (7 MB):
Bizarre Love Triangle (Windows Media)
Bizarre Love Triangle (QuickTime)

Hear John sing "Open Your Heart" by Madonna (8.5 MB):
Open Your Heart (Windows Media)
Open Your Heart (QuickTime)

Another clip I found is the introduction Charles and I made for the FINGER Criterion Edition DVD. Might be of interest to some (9.5 MB)--

FingerIntro.jpg

FINGER DVD Intro (Windows Media)
FINGER DVD Intro (QuickTime)

I also posted quite a few more bonus clips of behind the scenes Bophe stuff on our website's movie page. If you want to browse for more, please click the link below:

www.bophe.com/movies.htm

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy our silliness!

John

Last edited:
Back