• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Final Draft - The Movie

I liked it all except the VERY beginning.. from the writers of: seemed messed up.

The rest was cool and made me want to see it. If it came to a theater near me, I would probably go see it!

I'd love to see this film. Seems like it has some great dialogue. And I'm not just thinking that because the trailer told me to.

Well cut trailer.

Poke

Holy crap. Wicked trailer man. I am definitely interested in seeing this flick.
Really quirky characters shine through the trailer- the acting looks fantastic.
Good flow, good songs, average sound mixing.
This is the kind of movie I'd check out based on the excellent trailer alone.

thanks for watching the trailer and the great feedback.

hopefully the Producers can get this out to audiences as it is a very cool movie.

Does the movie (based on the trailer) strike anybody as being a "chick flick"?

Well cut trailer. No offense to anyone here, but this was one of the best I've seen posted here. My only complaints: "From the producers of" in the opening looked fake. I don't know how else to describe it. When I saw it I thought to myself, "Yeah right." Could be true or it could be a joke. I don't know. Just didn't like it. My second complaint is your use of "No Rain". It's unoriginal since "Sideways" used it earlier this year. The second song choice was fine except it was too loud and drowned out the dialog so you can't hear it.

Otherwise, the trailer was cut well and the acting and comedic timing look top notch. Well done.

This film is one I'd see, but I'm a writer and filmmaker. I know what Final Draft is. The bulk of humanity will wonder if it's the last bear drawn from a keg.

Esoteric films are sometimes hard sells, so the marketing campaign and trailer should educate a little. Instead of 'from the producers' perhaps a definition:

FINAL DRAFT

1.) The final version of a screenplay before production begins.

2.) A program that does everything for you except write a good script.

LOOKS GREAT! I would go to the movies to see this. few n00b questions though :)

What camera/film did you use?
What was your budget?

I liked the trailer a lot.

these flicks seem like a hard sell though without bigger names.

It looks cool though. is it available on DVD?

Good job,

Martin Kelley

'Behind the Nine' - Now available on NETFLIX put it in your queue!!

OK- I want this film. How can I get it?

Guess the trailer did exactly what it's supposed to do...

Seriously though, how can I get a copy of this film? (legally)

:cry: it's been quite difficult getting this movie distributed. I am friends with the directors and even though they got great reviews and screened at some big festivals it seems no serious distribution company wants to pick it up -

hopefully it will be available on netflix soon. I'll keep everybody posted.

thanks for the comments!

Looks like a funny movie to rent. Let us know when its on netflix and I will add it to my queue. Nice going. Im curious who the
stoner on the couch is. I mean as far as the character goes. Reminds me little bit of the movie Harold and Kumar

Back