• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Hilariously bad Promo.

Over the summer, I went to a taping for a nation wide Bennigan's Steak promotional video for the company's employees to watch. The day of the shoot, I knew the video was going to suck...but it sucked way worse than I thought (it's funny, though). I only left the hilights for y'all to watch, since there may be secret info on the promo...

WATCH IT HERE

'grats on an industrial! :lol:

I hope they paid you for that.

Something to add to the ol' reel, anyway. :cool:

How long was the total film?

Yeah I got paid. The total video is about ten minutes long.

When they were making it, I thought "this is a great thing to add to my reel and resume..."

I don't know how true that is now, but it's still experience either way. Thanks for the kudos.

"I also like to tell people the flavors of what they are about to order."

Funniest line ever in a cheesy corporate video. I image a waiter so excited to tell his customers the flavors of food, like...that's the only thing that gets him through his shift. The job is not about the money, or the tips....but about describing flavors!

The sad thing is....I thought this video was a parody until I went back and re-read your post. Wow.

CommanderGoat said:
"I also like to tell people the flavors of what they are about to order."

Funniest line ever in a cheesy corporate video. I image a waiter so excited to tell his customers the flavors of food, like...that's the only thing that gets him through his shift. The job is not about the money, or the tips....but about describing flavors!

The sad thing is....I thought this video was a parody until I went back and re-read your post. Wow.

THEY TOLD ME TO SAY THAT!!! I swear on my life. they made us say the STUPIDEST shit. It's hilarious, though...that part is supposed to look unscripted, but it's just...bad. I also think they used one of the worst things I said.

The first time I saw it, my roomie and I laughed for like five minutes when I zoomed by in the background. I was trying to look busy. That's why I walked fast. We did at least ten takes where I walked like that and no one said a thing. Good times. Glad you guys enjoyed the cheesefest!

Back