exchange
08-31-2005, 11:51 AM
Check out this martial arts action movie trailer
http://www.ccfilms.ca/exchange/video/trailer.wmv

too see more clips, pictures and to get the DVD:

http://www.ccfilms.ca/exchange

Spatula
09-01-2005, 01:13 AM
Cool action in there. The big flying spin kick at the end was impressive!
What part of Toronto are you guys from?

exchange
09-01-2005, 01:20 AM
Hi, thanks for the comment. We're at downtown Toronto

Spatula
09-01-2005, 02:22 AM
Oh yeah. Me too. I used to be from Mississauga, but with the whole "GTA" thing, Toronto is really, more or less, a small country!

I think I saw a couple online scenes to this before, but I'm not sure.

I saw in the BTS photos, that you're shooting on a GL2 (I think)... how do you feel about the camera? I'm leaning towards a DVX100a, but the GL2 is my alternate choice because of the significantly cheaper price.

If you're ever screening anything, let me know in a PM. I can't afford the DVD as of now (I'm limiting myself to one DVD every couple months, and I already ordered a copy of that Broken movie... and my credit card is almost maxxed out... again...) but I'm always up for a night out for indie films!

Welcome to Indietalk by the way. Nice to have more folks from Toronto on the boards! :)

exchange
09-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Mississauga? nice place, my brother goes to school there. We're on the east side of the city.

Yes, those were online scenes.

We were shooting with a GL2 and also another small panasonic camera. The camera's actually my friend's so I don't know too much about it. From what I've tried, it was a great camera, the image's are sharp, and the colours are saturated, you can change and customize many things on it too.

Me too, I'm also looking towards a DVX-100, but they're pretty expensive right now. I saw a couple on Ebay for about 2,700 I think it might purchase one on Ebay instead.

Thanks for the welcome. This forum is amazing, people have a lot of amazing stuff here.