• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

bophe musicforfilm vol. 1 (adult content)

MFF1coveredit2.jpg

The first soundtrack CD by Bophe is now available for sale at CafePress.com! Click on the
CafePress link to learn more about the disc and/or to order your copy. (WARNING: Link contains images with mild nudity)

This CD includes 24 original songs (over 62 minutes) written and performed by Bophe. Many of these songs have already been featured in the Bophe movies FINGER and I'M ALL YOURS, both of which are posted in the IndieTalk.com screening room. Also included are songs written for the movie CLOSET, currently in production, as well as a variety of others...

I have included a banner below --

BopheMFF1_234LoveHand.jpg

(Link should point to "https://www.cafepress.com/bophe.28217710")

If any of you are willing to help out Bophe's cause, please feel free to copy and place this banner on your site. If you include our banner on your site, please let me know and I will be happy to return the favor by linking to your site from ours. If you don't care for the banner above, you can choose from a variety of banners I made on this page --

http://www.bophe.com/banners.htm

Thanks, everyone!

Last edited:
Done. Banner on my site. I want to buy it just for the "I'm all yours" club remix. I still have that song in my playlists, and it's a fantastic song!
Comparable to the greats. :yes:

Spatula -- Thanks! I already have your banner on my site (although it is currently getting an overhaul -- new site design going up tonight). I will be sure to keep your banner on my LINKS page.

Zensteve -- Thanks to you also! I already have your site listed on my links page, but as text only. Do you have a banner?

A NOTE ABOUT THE ARTWORK -- the cover image is courtesy of the digital artist Lord Crusan. This image, titled "You Will Learn To Love It" was inspired by the flashback sequences in FINGER. Many thanks to Lord Crusan for providing the artwork.

Spatula said:
Done. Banner on my site. I want to buy it just for the "I'm all yours" club remix. I still have that song in my playlists, and it's a fantastic song!
Comparable to the greats. :yes:

Thank you, Spatula! Glad you enjoy the song. It is an honor to be included on your playlists.

Back