Wreck Beach Festival winners announced

And rightly so! Jokers Card was hilarious on the big screen. The end battle with the wirework was one of my favorite moments. No wait.. it was Wonder-woman's child flying around the city. No wait, it was the beginning where we first see Nick Grayson... no wait.. there's too much good stuff in the film. I loves it.

I also encourage everyone to check out the film Magnus Opus. It was my personal favorite of the festival. Absolutley amazing film. I am honored that I was able to (albiet breifly) meet the filmmakers.

I think the website is listed on the Wreck Beach site.

And don't forget to read my review on www.superguncinema.com ;)

thanks thanks, a film without a good crew/cast is nothing, so that goes to everyone who worked hard, and a great soundtrack that goes along a long long way :)

and yes, congratulations to everyone who won and also who was screened there, everyone's a winner when you've MADE a movie!

hmmm, doesn't the above sounded cheesy? :)

Johnny

The owners of Indietalk.com participated in The Wreck-Beach International Film Festival by offerring a free one year membership for the top five festival films in these categories:
Best Feature,
Best Documentry
Best Animation
Best Short Film
Best Art Film
The winners are ..
Best Feature Film: My yacht
Best Documentry: Ghosts In The Corn
Best Animation : The lady From Sockholm
Best Art Film : Magnus Opus
Best Short Film : ARC
Thanks Indietalk.com for helping to make Wreck-beach International Film Festival The best Ever!!!
indietalkbanner.gif

Last edited:
Back