• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Panasonic DVC80 For Sale

Bought this about a year and a half ago, shot less than 15 hours - I'm just not using it as much as I'd hoped, and being a student I have other expenses I need to focus on. The camera is great, and in excellent condition. I'm looking for $1800 OBO, I paid $2500 at the time of sale. This is an awesome camera, and I wish I had the time to spend to use it as much as it deserves - hoping it can go to a good home!

Adding bag

Skweakx said:
Bought this about a year and a half ago, shot less than 15 hours - I'm just not using it as much as I'd hoped, and being a student I have other expenses I need to focus on. The camera is great, and in excellent condition. I'm looking for $1800 OBO, I paid $2500 at the time of sale. This is an awesome camera, and I wish I had the time to spend to use it as much as it deserves - hoping it can go to a good home!

Camera specs: used 15 hours for shooting, approx 25 for a deck - 40 hrs total on heads. WILL INCLUDE KATA BAG with camera if you buy within the week (I'm moving and need to send it ASAP) - all accessories: manual, remote, battery.

Cool

Would you take payments? ;) Oh well, I figured I might as well ask. I am looking for a camera, but have been unable to afford one. I am in the same boat you are, to many bills to pay.

Hey bobthemovieguy,
Definitely need a lump sum on this one. I need it in full - not because I don't think everyone online is completely genuine and a great person, but because I've been screwed over in the past, and this camera is really in excellent condition. You know how it is. Good luck with your search!

-Skweakx

Back