• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch new YOU ARE ALONE trailer (it's 3 times as long as the teaser)

Hopefully the IndieFest people have it together this year. Last year there were 0 people that attended the market. Only the filmmakers were there. It was a shame because some people flew in just for the market, with video displays and all. Good luck.

indietalk said:
Hopefully the IndieFest people have it together this year. Last year there were 0 people that attended the market. Only the filmmakers were there. It was a shame because some people flew in just for the market, with video displays and all. Good luck.

Thanks for that info.

Hopefully things will be different this year.

I'll file a report once I return from the front line.

Either way...we're going to have fun in Chicago!

Gorman--as always, your work is top notch. This trailer shows a slightly different side of the movie than I have seen in your other previews...more about the affects on life around your lead character, rather than just about her. Best of luck with the fest!

Wow! This trailer seemed shorter than it's 3:00 run time. That's the sign of a good trailer in my opinion. Like John said, it really opens up the core idea of the movie more. Good luck with the upcoming showings.

Poke

Poke said:
Wow! This trailer seemed shorter than it's 3:00 run time. That's the sign of a good trailer in my opinion. Like John said, it really opens up the core idea of the movie more. Good luck with the upcoming showings.

Again, thanks.

Yeah, it seemed to move fast to us as well...but I thought that was just us.

Glad to hear that comment.

Back