• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Put your film on DVD and get ready for the festival

filmshot.jpg

Ascot Media offers a 5% off DVD duplication order total $ amount. This is a limited time offer for independent filmmakers and animators. All orders must be placed on-line before September 30, 2005 to qualify. Please, use e-coupon code 'CT5' (all caps) at the check-out to get this discount. Feel free to contact Customer Rep at info@ascotmedia.com

logoSmall.jpg

Ascot Media, Duplication with Imagination
www.ascotmedia.com/filmmaker.htm 1-888-267-5771

Ascot Media is a leading provider of professional CD & DVD duplication services for Independent Filmmakers across North America. We offer:
- Most aggressive prices in the industry
- Faster than CD / DVD replication
- Rush service is available
- Photo quality Inkjet label & digital insert printing
- Free template download
- Various packaging options
- Ideal for low volume production from 5 to 999 units

Visit http://www.ascotmedia.com/filmmaker.htm for details.

Last edited:
Thread moved to correct forum. Duplicate posts deleted. Please read the rules page. Thanks

It's would be nice to have a professional convert some old 8mm film over to DVD for me, but with technology getting cheaper as it is, duplicating DVDs can be done for just a few hundred dollars on a standard PC with 2 double layer DVD burners (They're around 120 bucks each for a good quality one) and using a free software called "DVD Shrink". You dont need to shrink the size of the DVD but if you need to, it will shrink a dule layer down to a single layer 4.7 DVD

mrde50 said:
I agree. However, they're in Canada. I wonder if there's special hidden charges to send mail across the border (Honestly don't know).

Good point! I didn't even notice that!

i was just informed that disc makers now does 300 dvd replication for $900... it's expensive but they are lowering their replication count, which definetely a good thing so far (hopefully prices drop too)

I've already burned over 2000 DVD/CD set (total of 4000+ burning) for A Joker's Card, if I have known at the begining it would be this popular, I'd have gone with replication.. The ink, case, paper, dvd, cd, and the time putting it all together and printing them on the Epson R200 is just too much... (I use generic inkject printable DVD and CD ordered from Shopt4tech.com, and out of the 2000+ sets I've burned, about 30 sets were bad, in fact about 20 DVD due to my stupidity of not linking the main movie to the menu during authoring and it was the first batch that went out - also, the movie was on the last segment, now I've moved it to closer to the beginning to hope to get more compatibility ratio)

So, if you really like your movie and you have a great package of stuff in the DVD, REALLY considering taking the risk and go with replication services... You will be glad it you did and wouldn't be like me wishing I would've gone that route...

Johnny Wu

Back