• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Need your help -Short Subject filmmakers

We are new to IndieTalk and have no idea if this post will even make it. Here goes...be kind to us.

We are asking for your help.

Portalcast Entertainment Network is searching for 15 to 20 short films each quarter to broadcast over their network. No this is not another festival or internet web thing. This is a new network we are deploying across the U.S. and Canada and eventually into Europe. This is brand new and will be a great outlet for independent short subject filmmakers to earn money and gain great exposure. Yes we will pay for the use of your great films, but they have to be high end and have an extreme WOW factor. It won't cost you a dime other than shipping and the cost for your media your film will be submitted to us on.

Please come visit us and find out more at portalcastfilms.com .

Most of your questions should be answered from the web site. Go to our PRESS ROOM and FILMMAKER Q&A pages. :seeya:

See you there....

Last edited:
Welcome! I'll see if I can submit something. I may be shooting a short within the next two weeks and quality will be the focus!

I was looking for details as to where the kiosks will actually be - specific malls, stores with whom you have agreements, that kind of thing. It this in development or do you have deals cut? Not busting your chops or trying to get trade secrets, just trying to get a feel for where the "network" wil be.

Yes! Portalcast is fairly new and therefore, in development. We must secure the films before we begin the business aspect but there are MANY places we have in mind. The wonderful thing about this opportunity is that its endless in its possibilities of networking but the first and most crucial step, of course, is securing the films. Keeping checking back with us if you want to know of any specific business places otherwise if you're considering sending a film, I suggest you do it now in order to be considered for the winter line up. We've got some great submissions already. Thanks! Does that answer your question?

Back