I got a Minolta XL-440 Sound!

I dont know how good of a camera this is, but it seems to be good, has a swich for Macro shots and normal shots, Indoor and outdoor lighting, and a Plug for the Mic. But aparently the sound strip is gone on film now so thats useless.

but hey the camera was only 15 bucks!

Left Side
Front
Back
Right Side

I look foreward to joining the REAL film video area, although film is pricey, ($51.80 for 10 minutes of film, not counting processing)

Welcome to the wonderful world of Super 8!
rat_sf_rolle.jpg

A very nice camera there and a good price. I'm just wondering where you got the price of 51.80? Is that for film stock and transfering to video? What stock are you shooting on by the way?

Keep us updated on your project and when your shooting and all that! :D Good luck!

'sup Hail! :cool:

The good WACOMalt has had a few threads today... I believe the cost came from thinking about Vision2, at the time of this thread origination.

Hop into Chatroom!

yeah, that price quote is pretty wrong :lol: that was for vision2 and I hadnt really looked much before finding that bad price. but I ordered 2 rolls of K40, and I am also orderign a roll of reversal B&W to learn the ropes with.

currently me and my movie friend will be shoting a Music Video, and if that turns out well we will likelyt be making a 2hour or so movie... now getting THAT much film will hurt my wallet alot.

I plan on getting all of the film transfered to either MiniDV, DVD, or just Data CDs. I can get it onto my computer for editing either way.

Back