• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Treasure of the Templars

Ooo! Another
smiley_indy.gif
fan-film.

Downloading now, to watch tonight. :cool:

Yes another fan film - but we tried to make this on as big a scale as we possibly could so hopefully more than just a fanfilm. :)

Ken

That was pretty good! :cool:

That Helga-chick with the pigtails is kinda
smiley_coy.gif

Lucky for Indy all those people were such bad shots. That a lot of ammo they went through.

How long is the whole thing going to be?

It will probably be about an hour and hlaf when completed. We will also be reshooting a bit of the desert opening you just saw to tidy it up a little and to allow for a few script changes later on.

Ken

Indiana Jones and the Treasure of the Templars

For over two years now - Ken Gawne, a student from Dundee University has been working on a fan-film that takes place before Spielberg's epic trilogy. Treasure of the Templars is a low-budget production that has been shot in California, Scotland & Paris. You can learn more about the production at the website; www.treasureofthetemplars.com .

However, I am of course here to promote some clips! You can watch the opening five minutes* here;
http://thefedorachronicles.com/flicks/tott_opening_scene.zip
(55mb .zip file containing divx avi)

*Note - this uses music from The Mummy as it is a work in progress.

Or the little 22 minute "web edition" documentary I shot behind the scenes. There is no narration, but see what you think :)
http://screen7.co.uk/fun/behindtot_low.wmv
(14mb .wmv file, lower quality)

The cinematic trailer for this production is expected within the next couple of months, so keep an eye out! Anyway, I hope you enjoy these clips for now :)

m0ds

PS - I really enjoyed the Staff of Ra fan-film intro clip! I will write some comments in the thread asap, but you have a great Indy [Ken, Indy in ToT will be dubbed] & some awesome locations! :)

Saw this when it was first posted and forgot to comment on it.

Wow. It's been mentioned that the best fan films take the characters in new directions and place them in new, but not entirely unfamiliar, situations. I think this one does that so far.

I'm wondering if you plan on dubbing Indy's line with an American accent? I think that might throw some viewers off when he first talks.

Poke

The director, Jonathan Lawrence, is super talented and also one of the nicest people I have ever met. He has been making films for decades and knows his stuff inside out. We were so fortunate to have him

Ken

Yes. Looks spectacular. Good little sequence there!
Nice to know Indianana Jones is getting the fan films he deserves!

Back